The Insurance Information Institute reports that 4,976 motorcyclists died and 88,000 were injured in crashes in 2015.
Factors that contribute to motorcycle accidents include:
- Sand or gravel on the roadway;
- Wet, slippery roads;
- Driver inability to judge a motorcycle’s speed and distance;
- Failure to see the motorcycle; and
- Many other hazardous conditions and circumstances.
Motorcycles, with their lightweight, open design, can be exciting to ride—but extremely dangerous when other drivers act recklessly.
Common injuries sustained in motorcycle crashes include:
- Head trauma;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Damage to internal organs;
- Broken bones;
- Cuts and lacerations;
- Dental injuries;
- Road rash; and
- Many other debilitating and life-changing medical conditions.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, call us immediately. There is a limited time to file a lawsuit. We are skilled in these unique cases and work with doctors, accident reconstruction experts and others to get the maximum financial compensation you deserve.