Nothing is more heartbreaking than entrusting a nursing home to care for your elderly parent, grandparent or loved one—then learning they have been injured or abused.
Common signs of nursing home negligence or abuse include:
- Bed sores;
- Broken bones;
- Dehydration; and
- Many other types of medical conditions and injuries.
Nursing homes are required to provide:
- A safe, hygienic environment;
- Adequate, trained staff;
- An environment free of physical, mental and verbal abuse;
- Medical attention;
- Medication administration; and
- Proper use of restraints when necessary.
If you believe your loved one is a victim of nursing home negligence, it is important to secure representation immediately—as the time to file a lawsuit is limited. We work with doctors and nursing home industry experts to prove your case and ensure just compensation for your loved one.