Nothing is more tragic than when a sunny day at the pool ends in death or serious injury. Pool owners—including homeowners, apartments, hotels, waterparks, swim clubs and others— have a legal obligation to keep you (and your children) safe.
Common causes of pool accidents include:
- Broken or nonexistent fencing around the pool;
- Untrained or inexperienced lifeguards;
- Lack of safety equipment;
- Defective drains;
- No divider lines between the deep and shallow ends;
- Inadequate nighttime lighting; and
- Many other unsafe conditions.
Common injuries from pool accidents include:
- Brain damage;
- Fractured bones;
- Electrocution; and
- Many other debilitating injuries.
If you have suffered the loss of a loved one from drowning—or if you or a loved one has been injured in a pool accident—please contact us immediately. The law provides a limited window of time to file a lawsuit. We will promptly secure all necessary evidence and experts to prove your case and aggressively pursue the financial compensation you deserve.